Ultimate cleaning equipment for cleanrooms
Maintain contaminant-free atmospheres and ensure product quality in cleanrooms up to ISO 4 (Class 10)
Today, most electronics, semiconductor, high-tech, biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, and chemical manufacturers operate cleanroom environments. Even some high-end food manufacturers use cleanrooms for some parts of their operations.
But all of the effort and expense involved in creating these sterile, contaminant-free atmospheres may be wasted if they aren’t maintained properly. Nilfisk has been focused on this important cleaning application for decades. In fact, we engineered the first cleanroom-packaged vacuums and originally developed vacuums with HEPA, and now ULPA, filtration. Today, we can support you with vacuums approved for cleanrooms up to ISO 4 (Class 10).
Best practices for maintaining cleanrooms
Failure to maintain proper cleanroom standards can lead to tainted and dangerous pharmaceutical products and dirty, faulty electronics components that cause product failure and recall.
There are many cleaning methods that can be used to maintain a cleanroom. Some companies use a variety of methods. But experts agree that to truly maintain cleanroom standards, you must use a regimen that includes proper cleaning of all surfaces – floors, walls and equipment – with a HEPA-filtered vacuum.
High-performance cleanroom vacuums
We brought decades of real-world experience to bear to produce a full line of specialty vacuums built specifically for cleanrooms.
- Exclusive graduated filtration technology traps the largest particles first, protecting the vacuums’ series of progressively finer filters from blockage and excessive wear, and minimizing performance loss
- HEPA filters capture 99.97% of ultrafine particles, down to and including 0.3 microns
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel construction for improved decontamination, sanitization and validation
- Modular design for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Approved for cleanrooms up to ISO 4 (Class 10)