- Many industries use hazardous materials in the manufacture of products or must deal with toxic dust and debris as a byproduct of the production process. The threat to worker safety ranges from airborne dust that irritates the nose, eyes, and lungs to dangerous potent compounds and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
What plant sanitation techniques can food processors employ to improve food safety in their facilities?What plant sanitation techniques can food processors employ to improve food safety in their facilities?
- Contamination control is vital for maintaining cleanroom environments.
- Silica dust can cause serious health risks. Use proper housekeeping to keep this nuisance at bay, and your crew healthy.
- Manufacturers can minimize their risk of injury and related regulation costs as a result of combustible dust by implementing best engineering practices – practices that include a comprehensive maintenance plan.
- Online Lead RRP course allows contractors to get certified on their own time, in their own home.
- A Dynamic Duo: Combating Combustible Dust with Explosion-Proof Vacuums, Contract Cleaner
- Proactively addressing the ever-changing challenges in today’s industry will save companies money in the long run. The selection of a high-efficiency industrial vacuum that has the filtration capabilities to preserve the integrity of the product and protect the health and safety of personnel is an important first step.
- There are many methods to combat food contamination, and while traditional methods like mops, brooms, and compressed air seem like a quick fix, they use valuable man-time, are limited in what they can clean, and often just move dirt and debris from one place to another.
- If used consistently and in conjunction with a comprehensive maintenance plan, a facility’s investment in an explosion-proof vacuum will result in much more than just a clean plant. It will increase productivity, protect employees, and keep you out of the headlines.