Lightweight and portable, the Nilfisk GM 80 HEPA Filter Vacuum offers a durable, versatile solution to your professional dust collection needs. It features a standard multi-stage filtration system with a paper dust bag, main filter, microfilter and HEPA exhaust filter. Featuring a 3 1/4-gallon tank capacity, it can be used in both portable and stationary applications.
The GM 80 HEPA Filter Vacuum captures 99.97% of all ultrafine particles, toxic and nuisance – down to and including 0.3 microns. A motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure or accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
HEPA Filter Vacuum Features and Benefits
- In the first stage of separation, a 2 1/4-gallon capacity disposable paper bag captures the bulk of collected debris.
- Extra-large main filter ensures a steady, even airflow which extends filter life and eliminates premature clogging.
- The optional microfilter, a final step in pre-filtration, protects the motor and acts as a barrier to even bacteria-size particles.
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter ensures that 99.97% of all ultra fine particles, toxic and nuisance, are retained – down to and including 0.3 microns.
- Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
- Ball-joint couplings give 360° freedom of movement without hoses splitting and cracking, while eliminating knots.
- Heavy-duty trolley adds mobility. Glides over all surfaces.
- Detaches for use on stairs.
GM 80 HEPA Filter Vacuum (120 V, 1100 W) with Accessory Kit includes:
- Detachable, heavy-duty trolley for mobility
- 6’6″ 32mm plastic hose
- Dust brush
- Combination floor nozzle
- 2 straight steel wands
- Crevice nozzle
- Package of 5 paper bags
- Utility nozzle with insert
- 30′ power cord